PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

CD-500_zpsgeu2lko2.jpg

I started a build log and life threw a wrench in those plans as often times happens and have not had any time to work on it, that should all change shortly. I thought I had all of my equipment picked out and then Something caught my eye on ebay, just picked up 3 Clif Design amps CD-860HC, CD-500A, and a 200A. I know its not the same company as the old school stuff and there really isnt that much info out there, as far as I can tell (fingers crossed) those amps are from one of the workhorse lines and hopefully do rated. I know physical size and fuse ratings only tell so much but the High current model is internally fused with 6X 40 amp fuses and is over 2 feet long. Those 3 will end up taking over my front stage duties in the tahoe, I may still have to run 1 MB Quart, depends on the final layout.

RB

01 Chevy Silverado X-cab

2 Sundown Z18v4 walled on 2 Lanzar Opti 7k's strapped at 1/2ohm = each amp wired to 1/4ohm. Havent checked impedence rise so not sure what they are actually seeing. 6 group 31AGM's.

2-Eclipse 34230's each one running 2 Eminence 6.5" Beta 6A. These are beastly mids rated at 350w program power. I was skeptical but the eclipse amps are 370w x 2 and when there was 4 mids on 1 amp I could push it into thermal protect within a song so added the 2nd amp. 

Eclipse 4212 running 4 CT sounds Meso tweeters. and 2 DLS ultimate tweeters up high to raise the soundstage.

96' Ford F350 4wd 4d long bed 7.3 diesel with 91k miles. Will be the sound quality rig if I can ever find the time.

Some model rockets to do with my daughter.

XMIytLF.jpg

ah man that bring back memories you have a launcher and electronic ignition?

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Some model rockets to do with my daughter.XMIytLF.jpg

ah man that bring back memories you have a launcher and electronic ignition?

Yeah the alpha 3 is a combo kit that came with the launcher and electronic ignition.

I haven't done any in a long time so I got some beginner stuff for now but we are going to get some bigger ones soon.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Saw a pre-fab Fosgate box. Looked at the terminal. "Nah, not what I want, need, or can resell for what they are asking"

17731_zpsrfozvez2.jpg

For shits I look at the woofer itself and I see they are the T1D412. :D

I love when people do not price stuff right!

17732_zpsg0qkvu0y.jpg

These will be Devin's.......I think......(?)

-Frank

The nostalgia thread made me remember the pants I wore when I was a teen and it made me remember how damn comfortable they were.

Ever since everyone started wearing the Damn skinny jeans it's been impossible to find baggy comfortable jeans so I did some looking around and they brought back one of the companies from back in the day so I grabbed a pair ordered Wednesday they came in today and they are amazing.

anybody looking for something baggy go grab some.

Ignore the fag in the pic.

tl;dr buy these damn pants they are awesome.

9xZ8cUD.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

28" is just what it's automatically on,

If I had a 28" waist I'd look like a damn Ethiopian.

I like loose too but you just can't find it anymore even the Levis I wore for years they changed the cut and made them tighter.

I used to wear way bigger jeans than these so to me these are loose and not super baggy.

The biggest thing to me is I can put my phone in my damn pocket and it doesn't feel like my leg is about to snap it in half.

Scored $100 worth of rocket engines for $28 after the clearance price and a 10% off coupon

U9RzrzB.jpg

Archived