PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

20150720_214542_zpscbhet6lz.jpg

I'm actually surprised, seems a quality unit for $67. It's really bright but the bass is very natural. Did have to EQ the highs down a little, been listening for the past 2 hours, not nearly as fatiguing as listening directly out of my sound card. Was really harsh for the first 10 minutes, then it mellowed out. Now to find a nice native DSD DAC to go with it. I'm sure I'm gonna be disappointed when i start looking at prices...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

meh...you can get real close with the dynojet.

im a noob when it comes to tuning.. want it running right and save fuel.......... not

we actually tuned my buddies busa over the phone with dynojet. They were awesome.

lets just say they cant help me with mine

state of California reasons

meh...you can get real close with the dynojet.

im a noob when it comes to tuning.. want it running right and save fuel.......... not

we actually tuned my buddies busa over the phone with dynojet. They were awesome.

lets just say they cant help me with mine

state of California reasons

ugh... I will never live in cali...

there is a guy here in cali that works with dyno jet mobile that tunes, just call dynojet and ask where he is traveling to next. there is a lot of shops in cali that dyno, some have you remove license plate and few others so they can say its a track bike haha. but they are all over that will tune. the tune is worth it especially if you get the ignition module also

there is a guy here in cali that works with dyno jet mobile that tunes, just call dynojet and ask where he is traveling to next. there is a lot of shops in cali that dyno, some have you remove license plate and few others so they can say its a track bike haha. but they are all over that will tune. the tune is worth it especially if you get the ignition module also

i might look into getting it.. its only $218 to get the ignition module.. i will take the bike to get dyno tuned after i get all the mods done.. no point in paying for just air filter and slip on then pay again with the real mods

how much gains are we talking about here.. lets say my bike does 150hp crank and 130hp at the wheel.. what will i gain from me tuning vs the dyno tune?

There is more to it than hp.

My friend got his zx6r done and before and after its was like riding a whole different bike.

It had even more throttle response and pulled way harder even down low.

Seriously it was like a completely different bike.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived