PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Awesome. Definitely wasn't feeling getting another group 31. Bank account is hurting a little bit right now. Went overkill on my personal christmas gifts!

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

see what we have here is that black people hate each other since the beginning of time.. they trapped and enslaved each other and to this day you still have lots of black on black crime.

Wait wait wait, are you implying that African tribes have never gotten along and are constantly warring against each other?!? That's just bulls...... oh never mind, carry on.

Wow, it got out of hand in here.

The racism is real(even though I hate that word because there is only one race, the human race)

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

No sir she is not haha. I just really enjoy the music

NO, and she drives a bad ass truck too! She definitely wears the pants in that family!! Or at least the pants with his balls in them! LOL

20151216_224007_zpsar817oal.jpg

THAT IS A GOD DAMN WORK OF ART RIGHT THERE!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

see what we have here is that black people hate each other since the beginning of time.. they trapped and enslaved each other and to this day you still have lots of black on black crime.

Wait wait wait, are you implying that African tribes have never gotten along and are constantly warring against each other?!? That's just bulls...... oh never mind, carry on.

It really happened 400 years ago. Our ancestors can't switch sides.

What does it have to do with you? Like I said youre not the people only to be slaves but are the only ones who still live in that time in life. It's the 21 century time to move on

Ever since Moses Africa had slaves. Everybody knows that. No one is ever taught Africans enslaving Africans. Everyone is taught the history of "the new world", where there was European slave owners. What does it it have to do with you?

What does it have to do with you

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived