PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

^^ Sweet!

Doing a physical rearrange in mine, but the biggest purchase so far is some LED light bulbs and a new brad nailer. Oh, and some piano hinges to fold up the router tables when not in use.

Thanks. Yeah, my shop is small so any time I don't put something away it clutters fast. I don't have a dedicated spot for most of my bigger tools, drill press, etc. But I needed the scroll saw for my latest project and the band saw was a good price so I couldn't pass it up. Plus I've had times where I said to myself, damn I could use a band saw right now. SO I decided to get these, and a new drill press to replace the Harbor Freight jobber. Figured I could build a cart to house them all. Going to build one for my table saw and router table and I just got a new plunge router too. So that will go there as well. That'll be two carts. Then I'll make a cart that's specifically a work table that will house all my nail guns, drills, saws, etc. I also need one to house my chop saw. So it'll be interesting. I've seen some pretty cool designs googling for them. Just need to spend some time on sketch up and make a plan now.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these 3 lil guys

1238727_1064303123604002_468332465639416

12410513_1064303170270664_45725529688903

I have no idea what this is....but it's pretty as fuck....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

water blocks to chill video cards in a PC. They look very nice.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Vids or ban, Brian.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Decided to join the modern age of gaming.

20151226_115515_zps91ms160s.jpg

Made my nephew about the happiest little shit this side of the mississippi lol.

20151219_104758_zpsptwackd6.jpg

And I ordered a couple of late gifts for my wife. She loves the pioneer woman show, plus it that much more good shit for her to cook me lol.

2015-12-25%2008.57.03_zpsqbdbjyym.png2015-12-25%2008.59.10_zpsflrqfnkf.png

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Let's see. Got these;

2 packs of 160mil Vibraflex

20151224_144143.jpg

20151224_144551.jpg

and 1 pack of 80mil Vibraflex for the doors

20151226_093445.jpg

also got a PS4 Uncharted edition (which I have no idea about but I didn't want Star Wars), extra controller, Camera, Dual Controller Charging Dock, MLB 2015, Just Dance 2016, Hasbro Family Fun games, and Minecraft Story Mode from Santa!

Rae Drummond has some great recipes, that are very easy to make.

I just came up on a BNIB set of BBK longtubes with a catted (LOL) x-pipe. The headers are chrome, I wanted ceramic, but for the price I'd be full retard not to buy. Dude discounted, understatement, the price just because of the rough boxes.

BBK.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived