PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

The 4.3 vortex in those Blazers goes forever.

yuuuup.. just make sure theres oil and coolant, from what i hear. LOL
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I picked up....... For $free.99

20160112_185638_zpsnrc5jzg7.jpg20160112_185651_zpskee1fdtf.jpg

Give it back, it's a money pit.

Hell no, parts are cheap and easy to put in. Vehicles are only a money pit if the maintenance is neglected.

Not true and the parts that have major known issues on these suv's are far from cheap.

Fuel injection spider is about $400, fuel pump another $400,

They eat up front hubs, the have lower intake gasket issues, ball joint issues.

Should I keep going?

I sank thousands in to mine for repairs and I keep my cars highly maintained.

Part of owning any car though I suppose.

the 4.3's do run forever with minimal work compared to some other vehicles.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The 4.3 vortex in those Blazers goes forever.

yuuuup.. just make sure theres oil and coolant, from what i hear. LOL

As long as the two don't try and become lovers.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ok guys, its ok.... I work at a shop and there is known issues with this chassis. All of which I can easily repair myself. The nice thing is, almost all of which has been done on this thing already. (oil cooler lines, injector assy, oil pan, etc.) The reason I got it was that they thought there was something wrong in the transmission because it would started to grind when they started it. So, they called and asked how much the trans would be to replace without having it properly diagnosed. They decided no to fix it after I gave them a quote and after a conversation with the owner (who lives in California and its in MN) he wanted to just be rid of it. I offered to help him sell it on Craigslist. He thought that the gesture on my part was kind and as a result, he just said I could have it. Just had to go pick it up. So, I took him up on it. Turns out the ignition switch would stick and cause the starter to stay engaged. So.... one starter, one ign switch later, and its just fine.

Score for me I guess.

Ok guys, its ok.... I work at a shop and there is known issues with this chassis. All of which I can easily repair myself. The nice thing is, almost all of which has been done on this thing already. (oil cooler lines, injector assy, oil pan, etc.) The reason I got it was that they thought there was something wrong in the transmission because it would started to grind when they started it. So, they called and asked how much the trans would be to replace without having it properly diagnosed. They decided no to fix it after I gave them a quote and after a conversation with the owner (who lives in California and its in MN) he wanted to just be rid of it. I offered to help him sell it on Craigslist. He thought that the gesture on my part was kind and as a result, he just said I could have it. Just had to go pick it up. So, I took him up on it. Turns out the ignition switch would stick and cause the starter to stay engaged. So.... one starter, one ign switch later, and its just fine.

Score for me I guess.

the right thing to do would be to let him know what was really wrong with it and give him the option to get it back with cost of labor and parts. also how can you quote someone something you didn't even check? shitty move and reason why shops have a bad rep

Score for me I guess.

the right thing to do would be to let him know what was really wrong with it and give him the option to get it back with cost of labor and parts. also how can you quote someone something you didn't even check? shitty move and reason why shops have a bad rep

This seems like the correct thing to do. Maybe the guy will just tell you to keep after either way.

Archived