PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shocks made a difference in my ride..

I have Tokico's in there now. Better than stock, but I want(need) adjustability so I can run both straight AND twisty races. Coilovers would be sweet, but are 3 times the price, and kinda rough for the street. In the past I wouldn't care, but my back says different now LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I absolutely love road racing ... been dreamin for years now about the American iron circuit...I think they do a race a year at Fontana also ...

http://griggsracing.com/

They talked me into it. A little road-racing this Sunday.

FontanaRovalReg.png

I absolutely love road racing ... been dreamin for years now about the American iron circuit...I think they do a race a year at Fontana also ...

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Great price for a no-work day with instruction. Have fun!

Miss having a fast/fun car for Solo days. Best days I can muster now are lake racing in the Quattro.

Static drops are my bag.

Bring the Prius out!!!

Great price for a no-work day with instruction. Have fun!

Miss having a fast/fun car for Solo days. Best days I can muster now are lake racing in the Quattro.

I missed the $75 early reg. discount code last week for first-timers. But they still gave me a small discount and a free garage. I get to park where the Cup guys do :wackit: Then there's that straight and going off into turn one of the oval. More of this :wackit::wackit::wackit:

Ice and Quattro sounds like a helluva time.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ice and Quattro sounds like a helluva time.

Indeed it is :P

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Bought 2 new Makita 3.0aH batteries for $99.00 again.
It was a tough choice on buying the single 3.0ah battery for $99 or the twin pack, but I think I made the right decision...

Then I went to Culvers to get some chow and the kid running orders out from inside messed up on 3or4 vehicles while I was there giving them the wrong food. No one else checked theres and drove off, I knew mine wasnt right since it was in a bag and not a styrofoam container and told him thats not my order. Manager came out a few minutes later with a refund and my actual order, and said he messed up earlier too.

Archived