PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Picked this up used for a good deal, will arrive this week.

Q1-1200_sidetop__52446.1393693479.1280.1

about time you got a real amp :P

not gonna lie, truth hurts

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

We use 15w40 Rotella (used be to called Shell) in every piece of heavy equipment on the farm and several are almost over 10,000 hours of run time and no problems yet. Even the irrigation pumps (chevy 350's and a dodge slant 6) run it and they are nearing 15-20k hours..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Got some injector dynamics 1000cc injectors.

Look like laptop won't let me post pics. Probably time for a new laptop.

those are some badass injectors. very easy to tune with. a little nicer than deatschwerks injectors for the price. we ran them on the paxton 5.0 with e85.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

We use 15w40 Rotella (used be to called Shell) in every piece of heavy equipment on the farm and several are almost over 10,000 hours of run time and no problems yet. Even the irrigation pumps (chevy 350's and a dodge slant 6) run it and they are nearing 15-20k hours..

Shell owns Pennzoil, and if its good enough for Ferrari its good enough for me. I use Pennzoil platinum in both my cars.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Shell owns Pennzoil, and if its good enough for Ferrari its good enough for me. I use Pennzoil platinum in both my cars.

Oil companies pay for the privilege to be the factory filled oil and what's recommended in the owners manual, just saying.

Also the shell helix oil they use in ferrari's is not the same as the shell or pennzoil synthetic that's sold in the states.

Any top tier synthetic is good oil, we all are just brand nut huggers when it comes to our oil choices, lol.

Royal purple is still garbage though, lmao.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I guess you could say i'm a bit of a " Control " freak :spiteful:

Got the EQS and rca 90's today.

13882323_10153508757036191_7905087048885

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

I use to work at a Pennzoil lube center as a teen, the oil you get from them (or any other brand) is generic and not the same that comes out of a bottle.

Quaker State is another one under the Shell brand as well, but Im sure there are more and it comes down to different bottles and marketing but very similar oil from company to company.

No different than all the popular Korean amps, different heatsinks and a name, different price, same build house. DC 5.0k, Crescendo BC5500, Sundown SAZ4500. All the same, etc.

I use to use Royal Purple in my vehicles because I got it at cost from a buddies shop, couldnt beat a few bucks per quart.

However with in a thousand miles I was hearing ticks and tings in both my vehicles. Was going to try some other brand but it wasnt worth the cost for some my crap boxes.

So now I just use Mobile 1 synthetic.

There are many that are similar/the same for sure, but not all are equal at all.

I ran quaker 10w30 in an old 94 Yukon and it smoked like no tomorrow. Swapped back over to Shell 10w30 and everything was fixed.

These days if I want "good" oil I just get whatever works for heavy equipment.

One thing important to pay attention to is if your vehicle has any helical cut gears or a flat or hydraulic cam. Not all oils are good for use with them!

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived