PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

2 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

You guys have too much damn money, lmao.

Na brother, this will replace my tbss :( 

i got got a pretty good deal on it and my financing company didn't do me dirty either. Insurance will only be 110 bucks a month. I really thought  about it before pulling the trigger. I still need to buy a DD too. I'm just being patient until I find the deal I want.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

17 minutes ago, baron_of_bass said:

People pay pretty good money for these stock ls7s, that should fund a lot of the lsx build. My priority is to sell the ls7, if I don't get a buyer, I won't build the lsx lol. 

lol, from  what I've seen short blocks go for $3500 and long blocks for around  $7k,  still a good ways to go lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

1 minute ago, baron_of_bass said:

I sold the whole truck to a friend. 

im still looking for a solid cam, you know where to get one that are good? right now im looking into the trick performance stage 3 polluter 

lower door inserts for my rzr. getting a set of pwx 10's to fiberglass in them, 1 per door. still trying to figure out the upper frequency situation though.

new2diinside.jpg

2014-rzr1k-2015-900-s-lower-door-inserts

cheaper brand, but I have their roof and it's nice quality. Aluminum. Going to have to rivet a frame to glass to, not stoked about it but I've never seen it done, with 10's atleast.

i'll post pics when they come in. And show you guys the damage of rolling it the other day :(

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Not my pic, but: Bose QC25 in white. Ordered them on a whim while drinking at a bar. Turns out they're the best noise canceling I've heard...will be extremely useful on flights..

Bose-QuietComfort-25-2.jpg

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

On 1/14/2017 at 6:14 PM, strangeduck said:

i always wonder why people blur licence plates. they arent blurred IRL.

More people probably see it online when it's the forever web vs happening to memorize or write it down when in person because technically if someone like me that had a cop buddy on hand, could run the plates. Blurring it for pics means I or someone like me with said cop buddy would have to happen to notice in person further reducing the chances of potential theft. It's like asking hackers in a forum to hack you vs one of them happen to hack you by chance.

At least that's my perspective anyway, I know I blur any possible identity in all my pics, no sense in copying the target on my ass to a giant billboard.

Archived