PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Gonna use Bluetooth instead of USB for music in Tahoe I think.......

20170211_093910_zpsf5ey6pve.jpg

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

v8eoaa.jpg

This arrived the other day. Compared to the W3v3 in the same 1.25ft3 sealed box, it sounds deeper but obviously this box is the max recommended size for the Earthquake. According to Bassbox comparison, the response is flatter and a tad louder than the W3. Sounds amazing for not being broken in yet.

x1bwwk.jpg

Tahoe is up to almost 120k miles, trying to decide if I wanna grab something like this...

http://www.rosedalechev.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Crew_Cab_Standard_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_LTZ_Z71-Roseville-MN/2873693883

Or instead spend like 30k and get something fun to drive like a newer Challenger or something etc. Not all about performance but I'm looking for longevity and reliability along with power and fun to drive etc.  something 10 years old or much newer preferably.  No racing and shit.  Simple mods perhaps but nothing drastic.  Looking to put about 30k in cash towards whatever I get next.  I can pull my trailers with Tahoe still if need be.

Keeping the Tahoe regardless.....Thoughts???????

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

bought this cheap organizer at walmart today. My garage is a disaster and its a pain to get work done becasue i have no storage or shelves. So this helps and i used my old battery box from the honda for storage as well.

i6YMxId.jpg

Large wire

cOPW6ub.jpg

Speaker wire, small wire, flex loom

tzRAbDI.jpg

Screws, nail, sanding paper, tape. misc electrical stuff

SDferRW.jpg

Rca cables, splitters.

ECMxKNH.jpg

Wire strippers, drill bits, my telescopinc mirror, etc...

qzSnVDk.jpg

all my levels, clamps, straight edges, small hand tools, protractors, and hammers are here. The hammers hang off the back of the shelf. The ratchet straps are handy for odd shaped things when gluing.

trV45bY.jpg

Just now, strangeduck said:

bought this cheap organizer at walmart today. My garage is a disaster and its a pain to get work done becasue i have no storage or shelves. So this helps and i used my old battery box from the honda for storage as well.

i6YMxId.jpg

Large wire

cOPW6ub.jpg

Speaker wire, small wire, flex loom

tzRAbDI.jpg

Screws, nail, sanding paper, tape. misc electrical stuff

SDferRW.jpg

Rca cables, splitters.

ECMxKNH.jpg

Wire strippers, drill bits, my telescopinc mirror, etc...

qzSnVDk.jpg

all my levels, clamps, straight edges, small hand tools, protractors, and hammers are here. The hammers hang off the back of the shelf. The ratchet straps are handy for odd shaped things when gluing.

trV45bY.jpg

Looks nice I love cleaning my garage and getting shit organized u always find stuff u forgot u had

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 1:35 AM, Karkov said:

Tahoe is up to almost 120k miles, trying to decide if I wanna grab something like this...

http://www.rosedalechev.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Crew_Cab_Standard_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_LTZ_Z71-Roseville-MN/2873693883

Or instead spend like 30k and get something fun to drive like a newer Challenger or something etc. Not all about performance but I'm looking for longevity and reliability along with power and fun to drive etc.  something 10 years old or much newer preferably.  No racing and shit.  Simple mods perhaps but nothing drastic.  Looking to put about 30k in cash towards whatever I get next.  I can pull my trailers with Tahoe still if need be.

Keeping the Tahoe regardless.....Thoughts???????

Dodge has some stupid cheap lease deals on the scat pack challenger and charger.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived