PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

On 2/16/2017 at 6:50 PM, SoCaLBaMF said:

Ive been looking at race ramps due to their low angle which would be nice for my truck since its low to the ground, but theyre only rated at 5000 lbs and my truck weighs 7500 lbs, so I dont know if I should trust them or not. 

i would think the 5000 lb rating is full weight applied to the ramps if youre only lifting the front or rear of a 7500lb vehicle you are likely holding closer to 3750lb (depending on exact weight distribution) 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've  been looking at watches and keep thinking hat I want a tag

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Meh, you can spend a lot less on a watch that looks, feels, and functions just as good.

Buying a tag or a Rolex or any of the other high dollar watches is just buying a status symbol, a lot of them aren't even good at keeping time.

I used to have a few expensive(well to me at least but cheap in the scheme of thing's) watches, now I mostly buy Bulova's and keep it under $500.

I dropped a $1,000+ movado watch on my bathroom floor and shattered the glass, they wanted almost as much to fix it as I payed for the watch, that pretty much ended spending that much for me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

12 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Meh, you can spend a lot less on a watch that looks, feels, and functions just as good.

Buying a tag or a Rolex or any of the other high dollar watches is just buying a status symbol, a lot of them aren't even good at keeping time.

I used to have a few expensive(well to me at least but cheap in the scheme of thing's) watches, now I mostly buy Bulova's and keep it under $500.

I dropped a $1,000+ movado watch on my bathroom floor and shattered the glass, they wanted almost as much to fix it as I payed for the watch, that pretty much ended spending that much for me.

I'd go even cheaper and spend no more than $200 for a good G-Shock Casio.

Although, the G-Shock watches they make today have that cheap plastic look to them. They don't make the fancy looking ones any more :(

I had something like this back in my day:

g-511d-2avdr-3.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I feel ya Broke.

I'm trying to stay modest in my spending, we're paying off a lot of debt looking to buy a house soon. Can I spend more? Sure. But a house is kinda important for us, and we are likely less than a year away from one. 

But this watch looked so sharp, and I've been jonesing for one for a while now. I also liked the Slow Watches but decided to settle, faster we move in

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I don't need a watch. I have one of those fancy smart phones and it has a clock built right into it. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived