PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Wow I wish my mom was that cool! lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

dad replaced her lincoln mkz with it. sister got the lincoln as a graduation gift. mom won't even drive the shit out of it either. Drives it 2 miles for work a day and thats basically it

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

10 minutes ago, boom50cal said:

dad replaced her lincoln mkz with it. sister got the lincoln as a graduation gift. mom won't even drive the shit out of it either. Drives it 2 miles for work a day and thats basically it

Pics of MOM or GTFOH

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

8 hours ago, boom50cal said:

rears showed up yesterday. front runners showed up literally 5 mintues ago. Have an upper respiratory infection so I can't work for the next 2 days butttt still gonna get these mounted

oh and my mom got a coyote car like a month or so ago. she loves it

Can't work or won't work? I think you were misdiagnosed, sounds like an acute case of vaginitis

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

16 hours ago, bcpballer64 said:

Can't work or won't work? I think you were misdiagnosed, sounds like an acute case of vaginitis

duuuude you have no idea how much I wanted to go to work yesterday and today. doctor told me I couldn't go back until the 5th. and we don't work fridays. soooo 5 day weekend of being bored as shit until sunday.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Ask the doc for some prescription tampax and take your ass back to work, lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

http://B7382431-4C04-4B9E-983A-B97BF5772A82_zps   Picked up the wife's new car yesterday I wanted her to get the Edge but she thought it was to big so had her get the 2.0L ecoboost its 245hp not bad same motor in the small mustang . I painted the rims this morning made a big difference. Now I kinda like it.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived