PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, omnibus said:

What does a printer like that run for? Also what kinds of things can you make with it?

This one was one sale at micro center for $550, they are normally $799 for this model.

As for what you can make, you can make whatever your mind will come up with as long as it'll fit on the print bed.

This printer is capable of using lots of different material types as well which is part of the reason i went with it.

Im new to this, been wanting one for a long time but never had the money to get one.

Now i just have to learn how to wprk this damn autodesk fusion and make my own designs.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, strangeduck said:

mostly didlos

Dont forget the butt plugs.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I didn't know Haro was still around anymore nice bike , I used to race a Auburn bmx when I was 13-15. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

49 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

I didn't know Haro was still around anymore nice bike , I used to race a Auburn bmx when I was 13-15. 

Yep, they are still alive and kicking, they have some pretty nice offerings too.

I was into street and flat land, never really got into racing altough i do have a mostly original 1995 redline proline hiding in my parents basement.

Thinking about picking one of these up for myself too..

https://www.harobikes.com/bmx/bikes/2018-freestyle/mirra-pro-tribute-2018

Archived