PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

That looks oddly expensive, like it's unique enough that it costs a shit load

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

On 9/22/2017 at 11:14 PM, s5300 said:

lLjJbF1.jpg

Build is nearing completion.. Celebrating as I had some unforeseen money come in, have three interviews and am going to be flying out to Pittsburgh for a factory tour - all for co-ops. 

So close. 

Whats the RMS rating on that American Bass amp?

1 hour ago, bcpballer64 said:

That looks oddly expensive, like it's unique enough that it costs a shit load

That's why I grabbed it. Only $40. Only other of its type I could find in existence is one with a blue background instead of purple. Might be worth a good bit one day, I'm going to make sure it's perfectly cleaned when it gets here and take off the original strap and store it. Guess it's impossible to know if it's the original strap tho..

I really want this one as well..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Award-Pobeda-Victory-USSR-Russian-Soviet-Mens-Watch-new-leather-strap/142504396763?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160727114228%26meid%3D8d64b35e35eb439aad40766efc887f80%26pid%3D100290%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D142504396763&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507
But I got fuckin gas to buy lmfao

Pictures don't do the 80 PRS justice at all. Faceplate is absolutely beautiful. Very excited for the watch, hopefully getting here around the end of next week. 
Ordering some Monoprice RCA's, USB MtF's, and some AUX's. Doing some temporary dash wiring to make things work until I have time to machine a nice shroud to cover my odd factory DIN slots

5 hours ago, s5300 said:

Pictures don't do the 80 PRS justice at all. Faceplate is absolutely beautiful. 

The only thing I dislike about the PRS is the interface and all the clicking.  I used to have the full color OEL 9800MP and it had just a couple more buttons on the head unit that made jumping around to options a bit faster.  Oh, and full color all the time. I miss that head unit dearly.  It was an absolute work of art.

I called Pioneer to request the 80PRS with the faceplate of the 9800, and I was told the only way to talk to the Design Engineering department is to send a snail mail.  I need to do that.

img_id_00-e.jpg

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

I hate all the knobs on the Pioneer units. I dont like that push down left or right or up or done click method, or the rotate partially to turn the volume up and down. Seems cheap to me.

I like to actually be able to continuously roll my volume knob at my own speed, and not hold it in 1 position until the radio creeps up to your ideal volume at its own speed.

• 2 weeks later...

My latest purchase:

An iPod Video 5th Gen Enhanced (5.5 Generation)

https://imgur.com/a/MT3PZ

I really like these things for music and my previous one recently died so I had to order another one on Amazon. I'm not a fan of streaming music, I'd rather have my collection everywhere I go, it's rather useful for when there's no internet access. I'm looking into someday adding an iFlash SD card adapter with something like 128GB or more if I can.

Archived