PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No pictures this evening as it was dark out by the time i got home but I sold the Ford Ranger I had yesterday and picked up a 2002 F350 Crew Cab long bed today to replace it. Loaded lariat, 7.3 powerstroke 4x4. 130K on the clock.

always wanted to own an IA amp...

Zougjln.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

1 hour ago, mbdblue said:

always wanted to own an IA amp...

Zougjln.jpg

How voided is the warranty so far? Because some Amp Guts would be nice... ?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Man, ive been gone for a minute, lol.

Added a new memeber to the family.

03, 2wd, 5.3.

Little rough around the edges but the price was right and i needed a new winter beater.

q0XzSky.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

hVGbSB.jpg

This was my Grandpa's 97 Crown Vic P71 (cop car). He had to get rid of it and I mentioned that I was I could afford to take it off his hands. Well we struck a deal and now it's mine. I have no idea what I'm doing with it. Only has about 146K miles on it. The interior really needs either a good cleaning or replaced. The body needs touching up in a few places. If I decide to do a build in it I'll create a build log. 

IMG_0284.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived