PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/23/2018 at 2:29 AM, moh.vze.com said:

BEWARE

It will only measure AC voltage, AC current, and DC voltage.

It does NOT measure DC amperage.
So if you wanted to test how much amperage is running through a power wire, test how much amperage your alternator is putting out, or test how much amperage your amp is using this meter WILL NOT work for any of those and you would need the CL800 from Klien to do that.

So if your in the market for a clamp meter, you might as well spend the extra money now on a clamp that will do the following, or else you maybe buying new down the road. Be cautious and read all the specs because every clamp meter is advertised as"AC/DC clamp meter" even when they dont measure DC current.

Must haves imo:

True RMS
Auto ranging (which most are)

AC voltage
AC amperage

DC voltage
DC amperage of at least 500 amps (more if you have a larger system)
Minimum/average/maximum auto hold (some meters will only do min, or max)
Hold button (not to be confused with the above hold features, this one will hold whatever is on the screen when you push hold)
Lighted display is also a nice feature if your in the dark, or a dark spot
Capacitance tester can also come in handy from time to time

The Craftsman Professional 73756 is a decent clamp for around $50-75 depending where you find it that checks off most on the must have list like DC Amperage, but its not the most accurate and smaller current readings and is a bit slower than a quality brand such as a fluke (but then your paying several hundreds for something with the same features). The craftsman is what Singer uses on his alt tests.

Went shopping after work today and picked this up. No more daily driver build issues, having to worry about putting the car back together before i have to work.5A4A060F-3CBD-48F1-B243-C55A5EBB7F48.thumb.jpeg.132d98729d40d3ad8fa2498e24585d98.jpeg

After that i came home to few packages. Its been a good night lol. Got these and an couple abs plastic sheets. 34C3C213-1571-4EC4-B708-820415848511.thumb.jpeg.18611f74adb6f17cc6900b7931a0fe2f.jpeg

Thanks again Antheny, shipping was FAST! He shipped it wednesday, it got to hawaii Friday.

34 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

Its pretty bad ass. My first fullsize truck. Only thing besides the audio that i want to change is the seats. Theyre just slide forward/back when u pull the handle. I want the power seats so it can tilt. The position the seat is in feels like im on a slide. Too use to the power seats in my charger lol. 

Pretty sure they tilt, there should be a lever on the side of the seat somewhere.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Pretty sure they tilt, there should be a lever on the side of the seat somewhere.

No i mean like the bottom portion of the seat that u sit on. The back portionof the seat does lean back so u can lay back. But the bottom of the seat kinna feels sloped forward. Like as if im on a slide lol thats an exageration but that explains the point. Its not bad tho, just if i was to nitpick then thats my only issue. 

Archived