PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

5 hours ago, omnibus said:

Original Megatron

seng92.jpg

Walther Megatron, fuck yeah! sad that a toy like that nowadays would get a kid shot

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Upgrading to steering wheel audio controls. Kit comes with the replacement housing, wiring harness and the two switch/buttons. Seems weird that the truck didnt have it from stock. There are other steeringwheel controls like cruise control and to toggle through the info center in the gauge cluster and to use uconnect. But no audio controls. Not sure if i want to attempt this myself or not, i know the battery needs to be disconnected and drain any residual power left in the lines to avoid deploying the airbag. Still scary tho lol.

282F7E52-68D8-4106-9DB4-63F600EC5543.jpeg

Some gear for the truck. Really wish i couldve got a kit from Doug (soundmanCA). But he only sells the pro kit in mdf or in a build-your-own kind of kit (comes with three small kits and u cut them up and create ur own kit). This is a ipad pro 12.9 kit, made from abs. Super simple kit, not fancy at all, just 4 sheets of abs with cutouts and glued together in layers. Like the mdf kits Doug sells but this on is abs plastic and its layers are already glued together. 

261CE09D-9F24-4B14-B60D-776ABF7E69E1.jpeg

11 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Some gear for the truck. Really wish i couldve got a kit from Doug (soundmanCA). But he only sells the pro kit in mdf or in a build-your-own kind of kit (comes with three small kits and u cut them up and create ur own kit). This is a ipad pro 12.9 kit, made from abs. Super simple kit, not fancy at all, just 4 sheets of abs with cutouts and glued together in layers. Like the mdf kits Doug sells but this on is abs plastic and its layers are already glued together. 

I miss the old Soundman vids with Spoon

4 hours ago, omnibus said:

I miss the old Soundman vids with Spoon

Doug should do a where are they now episode(s) with Allyn, Spoon, Jordan, John & Wishbone. I'd also like to see some system re-visit's from previous installs.

Also we need more vacuum dust blower prank victims! ?

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

2 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Yah the old Amplified shows were awesome. It was cool having different people around, not just a one man show lol. 

I also enjoyed their questions and answers video's. I enjoyed hearing their opinions on different gear n such and advice but they quickly stopped giving opinions it seemed. Probably because of haters online perhaps. I can't even find those question and answer vids anymore but the show is kind of boring now, it feels the same as when Car Audio & Electronics stopped producing magazines leaving a void in entertainment for car audio related things now. Reduced to either watching shaky phone camera vids of some guys Kicker subs or a sponsored guy giving demo's to young girls for hair tricks. There's also a void in professional reviews complete with measurements n such leaving behind guys like Gary Springgay who just give positive reviews on every single thing he reviews as if he's being paid. At least there's amp dyno's, those are somewhat entertaining.

Archived