PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

14 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Been looking for a hella long time, and, found one last week, and grabbed it today. Some "small" audio upgrades are already in the works. Nothing at all crazy, but....

20180330_123428.thumb.jpg.10c12a18732ba469c582ffeb2bbfc83b.jpg

I give it two months before it's walled with Omegas ;)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

picked up the red 7.3 for $750. made the mistake of popping off to one of my gaming buddies that i was planning on buying it for that price. dude offered to double my money and pay fuel to deliver it to him and back. easy weekend flip, selling for $1750 lol. 328k miles, 2wd, body is 6/10 interior is about the same. may need headgaskets idk. started and drove it onto the trailer. I ain't mad, i dont have to pull a cab.

29598059_1631481730234941_45489625882435

the black 7.3 is for sale aswell, idk if anyone here would be interested. 303k miles, rebuilt auto trans, 4wd, 4 inch lift with 20x10 fuels, 35x12.50 tires. has full size matching spare tire aswell. idk that fucker may end up mine. if thats the case, lift is gonna go away.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I worked on a lot of 7.3L’s in my time great motor it just loves to leak oil. Way better then the 6.0L.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

if it's got oil under it, it has oil in it. that oil leaking just keeps front end parts from rusting up lol

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

On 3/26/2018 at 8:17 PM, bmwking said:

that is a solid damn investment!

Yup, you at least get the satisfaction to watch them load your stuff into their truck. Personally I advertise my camera's and make sure they can be seen because it's only a deterrent for the less hard core thieves and little more.

On 4/3/2018 at 3:05 PM, omnibus said:

Yup, you at least get the satisfaction to watch them load your stuff into their truck. Personally I advertise my camera's and make sure they can be seen because it's only a deterrent for the less hard core thieves and little more.

Didn’t want anyone to tamper with them. But they can see them

Archived