PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

6 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

This damn squirrel sets off my motion detection on the Nest on almost daily basis.

squirrel-motion-sensor-2.jpg

Another day...

squirrel-motion-sensor.jpg

Good eating. Just saying.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Picked up some more cd's

Been slowly building my collection, what sucks is how hard it is to find good albums in stores these days.

I think I'm gonna start a vinyl collection soon too, 

zTVZsut.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

^^^^^ Nice little collection going there.

Had i not got this receiver i was in the market for a mid range turntable, so it will have to wait a tad longer.

The cost of new vinyl is pretty damn expensive.  :(

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

My alternative to an airsaw, smallish footprint, light weight, smallish blades that can be used to reach in and cut in tight places. Also got some extra blades, one specificly made for cutting metals. Worked awesome cutting metal bracket behind dash bezel. Also seen this hole saw kit and had to get it. MUCH easier for cutting small diameter perfect circles, verse pulling out the router and circle jig and measuring out sizes and drilling lock pin holes. Just slip the bit on the drill and cut out a perfect circle. Got a right angle bit attachment for fasteners in tight places. Lastly a couple 9v batteries for the Fluke dmm.

A3A3AE1C-E2F6-48BD-8678-E788B2433635.thumb.jpeg.5d6d5db91b3d2fa036bd97a19183a94d.jpegB23BD6F4-7C2C-4088-AADF-762C25EB4F09.thumb.jpeg.2291d0502fd172024193cc00fc4d8aa2.jpeg

Archived