PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

On 4/26/2018 at 12:00 AM, srp365 said:

Shouldn't have had to purchase this... Other Chryslers have a recall for this issue, shifter stuck in park. Cast metal piece to replace the pink plastic fucking piece of shit that came with the car.

81Rj9vK2VRL._SL1500_.jpg

Swear to god this is the last American car I will own.

300 or pacifica? 

Pacifica.

Read more than once that if you just force it out of park the plastic clip will break and it'll allow you to shift out of park without the brake interlock from then on. Was really tempted.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

6 minutes ago, srp365 said:

Pacifica.

Read more than once that if you just force it out of park the plastic clip will break and it'll allow you to shift out of park without the brake interlock from then on. Was really tempted.

lol yeah thats bypassing a huge safety feature. gotta love Chrysler products! some reason its the only thing ill drive still.. 

Got a highs amp to match my 15.1....

iku5A6V.jpg

Sovk4Be.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

2 minutes ago, mbdblue said:

Got a highs amp to match my 15.1....

iku5A6V.jpg

Sovk4Be.jpg

I see youve been gearing up :)  Hope to see an update to your build soon. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

thanks man. Gonna try to build this Zv3 for the weekend and see how it goes.  

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived