PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

6 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

I use one to clean gun parts LOL 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yea, that was one of my ideas for it, as well as cleaning bearings.

Shirts came last Sunday, still waiting for one more yet..

20180528_011025.jpg

Bought some oil and did that on my car a few days ago as well.

20180602_193800.jpg

Then today this arrived so I just changed that out too.
20180606_183408.jpg

picked his up from harbor fright.  price was right and a friend has had one for a while with no issues. It's not an "oiless" type like you find at wally world. so i hope it lasts. 

omMsm06.jpg

Heavy duty butt connecters for 1awg wire. And some other stuff for finally hooking up the Charger.

Got some wire wrap to clean up the stock Wire bundle in the trunk. Also got some fastening bracket things, gonna use them to maybe secure the 4/0 routing path in the trunk area. Not too sure yet, but i have them if i decide to secure the wire. The 4/0 is pretty heavy and doesnt move much very easily lol.

7E55DF50-845C-4E4F-8EE9-B8040FAB0988.thumb.jpeg.95707d8944de46546aae5073e7afeb42.jpeg

74F40462-981C-4F0B-9DFF-E23A6B40C442.thumb.jpeg.86c7bb5c226e9c817ea3a1c3043f8c9f.jpeg

0FDE32BE-A4D0-4BDC-8DAA-D5C502751E13.thumb.jpeg.1c1b0180695c9d28924101b739ce3191.jpeg

16 hours ago, strangeduck said:

picked his up from harbor fright.  price was right and a friend has had one for a while with no issues. It's not an "oiless" type like you find at wally world. so i hope it lasts. 

omMsm06.jpg

maybe i got a bad one but i fucking hate mine.  i cant get it to reliably start and run every time.  i have to turn off the switch, flick it back on, hold down the pressure release valve, hope it kicks itself over.  do that a few times, then eventually have to press the reset button because it's overheated the relay or something.  god it's such a pain in the dick to use.  

I hope yours is better.  i need to figure out how to modify mine.

On 6/7/2018 at 2:56 PM, bmwking said:

maybe i got a bad one but i fucking hate mine.  i cant get it to reliably start and run every time.  i have to turn off the switch, flick it back on, hold down the pressure release valve, hope it kicks itself over.  do that a few times, then eventually have to press the reset button because it's overheated the relay or something.  god it's such a pain in the dick to use.  

I hope yours is better.  i need to figure out how to modify mine.

i was taking it out to the garage and going down the front steps, clipped the drain valve on a step and broke it clean off.  Got it out with a easy out and going to pick up a new valve monday. Sheesh

Archived