PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2018 at 10:54 PM, audiofanaticz said:

Bought these off ebay for $160 for the plates because it was too  cheap to pass up.
1.jpg

Stripped them down and then sold the boots and wheels, I just kept the plates and bearings that are worth almost 4 times more than I paid..

2.jpg

Wow I thought everyone was going to inline skates anymore, hell I have not seen a pair of Roller Skates in a long time!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

I never ran the brand new 15.1 I had....then I ran across a deal I couldn't pass up...

8dGuW4i.jpg

Im a sucker for IA equipment. Unfortunately, I don't think Ill be doing another build for a while. But it will be in a different vehicle, and I plan on keeping the Zv3 18 for it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 4 weeks later...

9 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

how cold does it get i was looking at a few and just didn't get as cold as i wanted

The top zone can go down to 53 degrees and the bottom zone can go to 40

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

It’s all for the money 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived