PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Scored this bad boy for $2k, 2005 f150 4.6 2wd, 180k on her but highly maintained.

Got it off one of my customers.

Runs like a champ and drives straight as an arrow.

Came with the cap and the bedslide too, that stuff alone is worth more than what i paid for the truck.

L0NxIK8.jpg

sVmcqOm.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked this up today for the f150.

Bestbuy had it on sale for $150, had to be an omen, lol.

No nav but it has adjustable crossovers and time alignment so its good enough for me.

UREIzN1.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 2 weeks later...

Snagged a really good deal on some factory take offs from a 2018 f150 to put on my 05.

dgVUwhS.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2019 at 3:29 PM, reedal said:

Figured i would treat myself to some garage organization. Should get the job done for now. 

HELL YEA! I got the same one, but the Matte black version and it was the best purchase i've  ever made. Sure as hell cleaned out and organized my garage. SO much room.

MY DREAM TRUCK!!!! 2015 Chevy Silverado LTZ @ 38k miles I just so happened to drive past this on my way home from work...Literally had everything I've always wanted in Chevy. The exterior color, interior color(Cocoa Dune or Tan seats Brown dash), sunroof, etc etc. Not bad for only being 24 and having NO  co-signer and NO help from mommy or daddy or anyone like a lot of people around me. I've waited forever and got made fun of for driving beaters, but this was all worth it. Wait till the build log comes up.

wCIwRWg.jpg

Shortly After i bought my truck, I bought my dream bike. a 2018 Husqvarna TE300.

Seeing this in the bed of my truck literally made me cry in happiness, i've always wanted these two but never would think it was remotely possible. All the hard work, the 60-70 hours a week ever since i was 17(24 now)  finally paid itself off.

cim3Isi.png

X1GhfHP.png

Latest Crescendo Audio Bass Clef 4k....WOW. This amp is built like a brick shit house, heavy, allen key screws(THANK GOD), tiffany RCA's. Only thing i'd probably change is the orange cover plate, i'll end up painting it gloss green or something.

4 Sundown SA8 V.3(500w) These things are beefy and heavy for only being an 8"

I know its overkill BUT...My old SA15 was handling double the power with no issues for over a year...SO i'm thinking of running 2ohms(2k RMS) to them until they break in and then switch over to  1 ohm. Aim at the mid-lower 3k range.

They'll be in a Bob Gately Box(Being built as we speak)  for under my seat so maybe i can go higher if possible.

1dgRcgI.jpg

hIWjI00.jpg

qtmES6v.jpg

i6GjF8u.jpg

9nCkqq9.jpg

Archived