2000 Integra GSR Old school RF system...wifey's car!

Finally finsished up the new system for wifey. She now drives my old car which has previously had a couple larger systems before. Therefor this is, of sorts, a half build log mostly showing just the new fabrication. Old shcool RF fans like myself may get a kick out of this one wink.gif Most of the gear is from the mid 90's and this gen of the Integra ran from 94-01. I intentionally used fabrication techniques one would see from the period that the gear was released in hopes that the overall outcome would have the look and feel from something of that era.

So on to the pics :loser:

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3031.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3029.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3033.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3027.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3028.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3032.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3037.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3038.jpguser_online.gifreputation.gif report.gif

I bleed coffee

Nice, I love integras with systems :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3084.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3085.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3086.jpg

The wiring isn't super super neat, but for this one, I pretty much don't care! LOL

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3089.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3088.jpg

I bleed coffee

Old school copper chassis Alpine CDA-7944R. Never released in the US if I'm not mistaken.

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3096.jpg

Tweets molded in the A pillars. (from previous install)

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3095.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3097.jpg

I bleed coffee

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3090.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3091.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.102_3094.jpg

I bleed coffee

Bad ass! Gotta love some old RF gear. Install looks super clean too!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

well done and very clean

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz