door pannel help

i need some tips and advice. Im looking to put some speakers in the doors. Like 2 sets of comonets per door. I wanna know how you guys get both doors to turn out almost if not identical. Also does it matter how much space it has?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

also what do you guys suggest im having problems having the pins keeping my door pannels attached. I just replaced all of them and the door is lose after 2 days

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Do you have all the screws in place? I know it may sound like a stupid question but it's better to cover all the basses.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

I will almost always build both panels at the same time and take ALOT, I mean ALOT of measurments to make sure they are as close as possible to matching.

As for the clip issues, try to incorporate a screw or 2 behind the speakers. Screw the panel on and then mount the speakers. Just make sure they aren't too long a screw and your window breaks or gets scratched all to hell.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

yeah they are. Just the clips all along the bottom keep breaking or coming out. Alright and how do you guys get it so the sound good. At they like woofers and need a certian amount of air to preform right?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

yeah they are. Just the clips all along the bottom keep breaking or coming out. Alright and how do you guys get it so the sound good. At they like woofers and need a certian amount of air to preform right?

Well for the most part, you aren't tying to reproduce sub-bass from the doors, just midrange and on occasion some midbass. So airspace isn't a huge criteria for 95% of the users.

Just do your best to seal the door with weatherstripping and around the edges (use the self adheisive kind and attach to the back of the panel) and you can get good results getting midbass from door panels.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

alrright. Thanks. Ill try. And mdf rings with fleese pulled over?

Pull the fleece over the part of the door that you need to, then what I did was staple the edges of the fleece. Then use alot enough resin to keep it very soaked and be sure to get all areas. Let it dry, and then flip it over and do the inside of the speaker pocket to insure a strong hold. :drinks:

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/