I am not a noob to tattoo aftercare by any means but I have a situation.

I would like to get a new tattoo but the predicament is I work with cars all day and my arms get covered with dirt and oil and shit.

My question is, am I able to cover up the tattoo with like bandaging to prevent the sort and oil from getting on it or would that fuck up the healing process? I know wounds generally like to breathe but I'm just trying to think of options.

Thanks for the help :drinks:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

i know some shops around where i live will tell you to rap it up in plastic like stretch wrap

just dont do it to tight and put some ointment on it so it helps the healing process

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

just wrap it up like he said keep it moist with some ointment.and let it breathe soon as possible..did it with the one on my back when i was working construction during the summer..healed up nicely..or try to do it when you have a few days off..prolly wouldnt hurt lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I don't think you should get a tatt. Maybe wait till you get like a small vacation or some time off or something.

And that plastic thing is horrible too, a lot of shops don't even like to do that for you to leave. And when the do wrap it the tell you to take it off as soon as you get home or like 2 hours later, MAX.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Im in the same boat man, i work as an offshore diesel mechanic and am tatted up. I just put a light coat of aquafore healing ointment and wrap it in saran wrap. During lunch i take it off to let it breath then i put it back on til after work. As soon as im off i take it off for the night

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

None, all of my colors are still vivid and nice. I havent had any problems doin it that way, its best to let it breathe but worse to get it covered with fuels greases or oils. It'll be fine to wrap it but i wouldnt recomend bandage or gauze due to the material sticking to it.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I say get it on ur upper arm and or something thay gets covered

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/