Lightweight Box

I think it's pretty damn creative!! But, it would be cool to see it blow apart.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Yes we do :) Another question, im running with 1x RF Punch HX2 12 now, but what woofer would pound harder, and would be lighter? A light 15 maybe?

only thing i could potentially think of is something with a neo magnet. not many 15's out there with neo's but maybe 4 of these 8's?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Yes we do :) Another question, im running with 1x RF Punch HX2 12 now, but what woofer would pound harder, and would be lighter? A light 15 maybe?

only thing i could potentially think of is something with a neo magnet. not many 15's out there with neo's but maybe 4 of these 8's?

Thanks, I will look into it. The 8's you gave me are a little bit heavier if I take 4 of them. I will try to use birch next time too :)

Edited by Don102

Hmm... at high levels its a little bit resonating and shaky :(

Will make a other box then :)

not a bad looking can mane! You could resin the inside of the box, still keep it light weight

half inch birch. but not the cheap ply.

Its hard to look at your avatar

half inch birch. but not the cheap ply.

Its hard to look at your avatar

You is welcome :P

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

not a bad looking can mane! You could resin the inside of the box, still keep it light weight

Thanks! I just got a idea. Its time for plan b! I got still some panels laying around. I will glue that on top and on the bottom, covering the biggest area's.

And then see what will happen :)

Resin is also a option! hmm :P

Edited by Don102