dunno if done before, but here we go!

that cat 1 was funny as.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Please correct spelling in thread title. My OCD senses are having a melt down.

make me LOL i sometimes spell wrong to piss people off..

and pics of penis tattoo? i did see a guy with a bananna and apple on his arms. big night drinking in Hawaii.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

My current favorite would definitely be Orton's...I was a big fan of them before he added the skull sleeves, and those are freaking awesome too...they look pretty flawless in style, and blend well with the older ones with their lighter shading.

My favorites of all time? Hmm....to be honest I'd probably still go with Orton's at this point, with honorable mention to Bam Bam's head tattoo. I'll post in the thread again if I can think of someone else.

Also, while searching for wrestler tats, I found this list of the "most bogus" professional wrestling tattoos...pretty funny stuff:

Mr. Cool Ice has to be one of the worst I've seen, mostly because it's damn near impossible to hide besides long sleeves and it's not even a cool tattoo. The guy looks like a total pussy too.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt