Can you INTERCHANGE MANUAL Climate CONTROLS To The Automatic ones on a Tahoe?

Was looking to upgrade the climate controls from the manuals to the automatic on the Tahoe. I thought it should be a plug and play type upgrade but I was told by a individual "thats not a GM tech" that it wont work. That would sux for I already have the Auto controls on the way. Thanks! Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

no idea... are you talking about the ones that set the degrees and shit? im looking at getting the ssr hvac in my cobalt... that would be pimp as a mofo

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer