PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

The work is clean very well done. Charger was a bit too over done but I get jackasses like that in the shop as well they request the most random stuff just to be different but when they pay in cash and don't ask how much I say okay lets do it. I like the work but on the two older model cars why did you put the speakers so high up on the door from where I am sitting the door no longer looks functional and it looks like it would be an uncomfortable drive with no where to lean in the car. I had a guy come to my shop with a car done like that and he was pissed after realizing the door was no longer completely functional and it looked out of place so we ended up with two custom center consoles in the front and back with no speakers on the doors just wrapped them in a rust colored snake skin pattern.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Spongebob Charger is SO SWAG :lol:

I'd drive around in it just for the lulz but I'd definitely never have it as my daily driver. It'd be a cool thing to have in the garage though (if I had a garage that is)

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

That Spongebob Charger offends my senses in every way just from looking at the pictures...don't get me wrong the install skills look good, but the colors/fabric choices are just...painful. It honestly ruins that car. But I understand, I have a Monte SS in my garage I'm working on for someone and their choices on speaker locations and colors and things like that are just...wrong, but "the customer is always right".

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived