:angry: Well as the tittle says, i got my first flat tire today. I was driving down a main street about 15 min from my house, i stop at a red light. When it turns green to go i pull away and hear this loud noice comming from my car in the rear, then the car starts shacking, so i pull over and descover a complely flat tire. Only been driving for about 10 months so i though id share lol. But thats not the bad part. The bad part is how embarised i was when i had to call for two more people to come help me change my flat :angry: Yep, took three people because of my SUBS! Now i know i love them and all but damn does it suck when your box takes up the entire trunk, weights over 100 pounds and bolcks your spare tire and jack. My dad was making fun of me all day, he always buts down my hobbie of car audio. Well i geuss its just one sacrifece ill have to make for having a system. Soooo what do you guys do when you get a flat and audio equipment is blocking tools are a spare tire? Edited by kbreudi

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

it takes 3 people to lift 12s? yeah i didnt want to make my box permanent so its held down by 2 L brackets on the corner and any time i need to take it out i just turn the brackets to the side and slide my box out. my box weighs around 140-150 pounds and i can easily remove it. hell i remove it all the time to plug in other subs for the hell of it to see how it sounds.

well, that sucks, makes me feel better to know that if i get a flat, i dont have to worry about taking any subs out... i got 2 15's in my backseat, and the box is made of 1.5 sheets of 3/4 inch mdf and me and my little brother put it in...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

my box weighs a ton. with subs it's 300+ pounds. so the jack pieces are out of the question. and i took the spare tire out so i can fit my train horn somewhere :D. hell i just drive on mine lol. i got a flat a month or so ago, heard it kinda hiss but it didnt ride different cuz of my tires bein so thin. i got home and checked it and yep...it was flat.

problem solved: :D

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=12612&hl=

whats a spare tire? that space is for a battery rack

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

whats a spare tire? that space is for a battery rack

lol thats what i was gonna do but i decided not too lol, glad i didnt now. But about the box i meant it only took 2 people to get it out not 3, but i was by myself. With the box weight about 150 lbs and litteraly 1/2 inch to spare on either side of the trunk walls, and a full size spare, no dougnut, it was kinda hard.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg