IVX-10/12/15 *300 Watt* SKAR Audio Subwoofer Pre-Order

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1323145189' post='1787487]

man been waiting for these since i first seen them, i got a question Kevin, i live in Australia and im looking into buying 2 10's of these subs, and powering them by your 800watt amp line but i want to purchase them at the same time to keep shipping cost down a little, is the 800watt amp gunna be released anytime around the release of these subs ?

I am expecting the amps to arrive 2 weeks or so after the subwoofers arrive. I can ship them all together if you would like however you will not really save to much by waiting. Ofcourse you will save by ordering more then 1 subwoofer at a time, but I don't see the amp being an issue with shipping.

If you are interested in pre-ordering let me know and I can get you a shipping quote.

im real interested, i sent you an email at [email protected] about these. waiting on reply :popcorn::popcorn:

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1323264909' post='1789109]

man been waiting for these since i first seen them, i got a question Kevin, i live in Australia and im looking into buying 2 10's of these subs, and powering them by your 800watt amp line but i want to purchase them at the same time to keep shipping cost down a little, is the 800watt amp gunna be released anytime around the release of these subs ?

I am expecting the amps to arrive 2 weeks or so after the subwoofers arrive. I can ship them all together if you would like however you will not really save to much by waiting. Ofcourse you will save by ordering more then 1 subwoofer at a time, but I don't see the amp being an issue with shipping.

If you are interested in pre-ordering let me know and I can get you a shipping quote.

im real interested, i sent you an email at [email protected] about these. waiting on reply :popcorn::popcorn:

Sweet!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1323264909' post='1789109]

Sweet!

how long is the pre order on for by the way ? and still waiting on reply lol 8)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

those look sweet!

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...