This is my personal experience with Mechman.

I bought a 270a unit from them last year and it was a decent unit but I feel was over priced for what it was. Its performance was average and the adjustable voltage module that I purchased with it was absolute crap. My voltage would never stay the same, if I was not playing my system, my voltage would run from 16.8 where I had it set, all the way up into the low to mid 17s.

Now to get on to their Customer Service. I have called a few times with questions about their products, only to be talked to like I was a complete idiot and felt like I was being scorned for asking such a trivial question. Mechman has gone on to bash other companies products without any proof or reasoning behind their claims, and has since deleted that thread instead of coming clean, they tucked tail and ran. Mechman thinks that their products are the best there are out there and I have news for them, I have gotten a better product AT A BETTER PRICE from a different company.

Cj runs singer alts now right? Discuss

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Eric has the best costumer service, and why are you adjusting the volts so high?

Answer below. Also, I dont know who exactly I spoke with, I cannot point a finger at an individual for this reason.

Eric has the best costumer service, and why are you adjusting the volts so high?

he runs 14v batts

It did the same exact thing when I was running 12v as well.

Cj runs singer alts now right? Discuss

Yes I am running 2 of Mike Singers 350a units. I have run them for about 2 months with no issues so far. I recently installed a voltage control module from Singer and my voltage does not budge from the point that I set it. Once I have run these alts for over 1 year I will come back and give a better review of them. So far they have worked perfectly and Mike has answered every one of my questions no matter how simple or stupid and helped me get my entire electrical set up properly.

Mike is one of the most helpful, down to earth ppl that I've met in this scene. I don't even use his equipment or his building skills and he still acts like I'm on team singer. That goes a long way in my book. Products fail but customer service shouldn't.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived