Random Video Thread

Mr. Darkjustice

a part of me died when he opened the trunk... how fucking stupid do you have to be to put subs in your trunk if you have A FUCKING WALL. a sealed fucking wall at that. subs out of phase

my god that car looks like shit.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i played it and came

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH THIS!!!

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!!!!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WzaDyWzngI&feature=uploademail

^^^^^ makes for a great video to show a female that wont stfu about there are no good guys out there

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i own one of these, just makes me think what i can do to mine :yahoo:

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

ohhh and this is my next door neighbours brothers car, has a chevy v8 conversion put in it.

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Archived