Random Video Thread

Mr. Darkjustice

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shit is crazy

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Look up new tires on Mclaren F1.........

hire people to come from another country, rent track time etc. etc. 50k..........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Just stumbled thought it was crazy

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

15 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

Just stumbled thought it was crazy

yeah its ridiculous. From what I saw in one video about that bugatti once you put 3 sets of tires on the rims you have to ship the rims back to bugatti (and not just LA bugatti they wont touch em, it has to go to germany then france) for replacement. So thats 150k for rims, tires are about 10k a piece. So theres 200K for wheels are tires. Ill pass on that lmfao 

16 drain plugs.... what in the fuck lol 

I’ve worked on a lot of cars the most drain plugs I’ve seen has been 2

if you can afford a bughatti, who cares about the rim costs.  The ultra rich have like 100 more exotics to play with while their $3million car gets fixed.  To us, $20,000 is a ton of money, to ultra rich, they spend $20,000 a day just to play around. 

I know a billionaire.  His insurance company tried to call to cancel his insurance because he missed a payment.  The next day he bought the insurance company and fired the guy that called him. Thats what i call 'f/u money' and thats how stupid rich these guys are. 

"Be sure you know what you're talking about, before you give advice"

Tim

Archived