Anybody know why the Screen on my TPI Scope Plus 440 is doing this??

it still works fine, the screen is just kinda darkened and fuzzy i guess you could say. cant really see anything without the backlight on.

dont know if maybe i pushed a button or something, only used it a few time. but ive had it for easily over a year. with is how long the LCD is warrantied for

i bought it here

http://www.testextra.com/tpi/pages/tpi_440_1mhz_handheld_oscilloscope_true_rms_dmm.htm

Pics:

2011-12-01214943.jpg

2011-12-01214954.jpg

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Your battery could need to be charges or you changed the contrast on accident.

ive head it on the charger since last night, i thought it might be low battery, or contrast also. ima read the manual. thanks for the input cj

I bought mine used for $100 of some site I took a chance on. When I got mine it was doing the same shit. It got to the point where you could barley make out what it said. I called them and they told me to send it in. Keep in mind I bought this used, so i had no proof of purchase, all I had was the beat up looking used meter. After about 2 weeks they sent my scope back working perfect, free of charge no questions asked.

CALL THEM

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I bought mine used for $100 of some site I took a chance on. When I got mine it was doing the same shit. It got to the point where you could barley make out what it said. I called them and they told me to send it in. Keep in mind I bought this used, so i had no proof of purchase, all I had was the beat up looking used meter. After about 2 weeks they sent my scope back working perfect, free of charge no questions asked.

CALL THEM

thanks for the reply man! i will def give them a call

• 3 months later...

Did you ever get anywhere with this?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Did you ever get anywhere with this?

I was wondering as well?

I kinda forgot about it, my uncle met a TPI rep at a business show out in Florida and I sent it off to be repaired. Should get it back soon