Does anyone know where I can get a logic board for my 15" macbook pro. It has a 2.66ghz i7. I bought it in the spring of 2010. My headphone tip broke off in the headphone jack and once I was able to get it out, I damaged the prongs inside the jack and now I cannot use my headphones or the internal speakers since the computer always thinks that they are plugged in.

go to the Genius bar and see if they can help you... thats what i do for all of my issues with my mac. u should be under warranty...

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

you should be able to unsolder the jack and solder in a new one.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

go to the Genius bar and see if they can help you... thats what i do for all of my issues with my mac. u should be under warranty...

Already tried that. They wanted to sell me a $1200 repair. I just bought a new computer instead. I would just like to have my other one fixed so it is useful again. I can make it work by just using usb speakers but I would like to be able to use the internal speakers again.

Already tried that. They wanted to sell me a $1200 repair. I just bought a new computer instead. I would just like to have my other one fixed so it is useful again. I can make it work by just using usb speakers but I would like to be able to use the internal speakers again.

what?!?! thats weird. I went there and got my hard drive replaced because it got messed up and it was free/under my warranty. I dont see why hardware like that wouldnt be. are u looking to replace it your self?

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

what?!?! thats weird. I went there and got my hard drive replaced because it got messed up and it was free/under my warranty. I dont see why hardware like that wouldnt be. are u looking to replace it your self?

Hell no I would fuck that up in a hurry.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

the same thing happened to my macbook not too long ago. I had my headphone jack stuck and pulling it out messed up the pins. So i grabbed a piece of solid copper wire and bend it like an "s" and stuck it in. My internal speakers work but now I have to use a usb adapter for my headphones. just an idea that may work :shrug:

5b3583bf.jpg

Edited by enemyofsilence

Team Bass-Hz