~ iPad inDash SQ Rebuild ~ Scion tC 2006 Old Alpines, Sundown, Pioneer, Mechman

What up SMD,

I recently finished my first build on my tC and wanted to make a log of it. Pics will be added later today

What's inside
Speakers: Hifonics ZXi6.5C Front and Back
Subwoofer: SA-8
Amplifiers: Hifonics Zues ZXi40.4 and Hifonics BRZ1200.1D
EQ: Cadence
RCAs: Monster Cable MPC for 4 ch and from HU to EQ, and kicker RCA's for sub amplifier
Wires: Kicker 4 Gauge Kit ZCK4 and Monoprice 12 gauge OFC
HU: Clarion CX609
Dampner: Stinger
Battery: Water Logged AAA battery at 750AMPs

Thanks for looking I always like to know how much a build costs mine was around 1100-1300 for everything.

Build Pics

Build pictures:
IMAG0326.jpg
IMAG0327.jpg
IMAG0328.jpg
IMAG0329.jpg
IMAG0330.jpg
IMAG0332.jpg
IMAG0333.jpg
Lol my tire right before I bought a new front set
IMAG0337.jpg

Thanks leave me some comments!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures are uploading right now!

Front of the Car

FrontCar.jpg

Rear

Rear.jpg

Rims

Rim.jpg

HU

HU.jpg

RearHatchOpen.jpg

SA-8!

Woofer.jpg

Woofer2.jpg

EQ and Voltmeter

EQandVolt.jpg

Front Tweeter Location

FrontTweet.jpg

Tweeter back location

TweeetBack.jpg

TweetBack.jpg

All my wires

Wires.jpg

Rear seat flaps clean up the wires really nice!

WiresHidden.jpg

Thanks for looking! Leave some comments for me. Next year I'm planning on doing a huge system all sundown because their stuff is some of the best. I just need to raise some funds over winter break

Scion tC SQ Build

clean, i like everything except the exhaust LOL...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Zeus and Brutus working together hand in hand? I like!. haha. definitely clean bro. I like the exhaust ;) I wanted a Y pipe like that on my lancer. Good job on the build. Now it's time for more subs and more power!!!

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

well, its not that i hate the exhaust, because it compliments the car nicely, its just, 180 hp, and a 4" exhaust combo dont go hand in hand, now if it was 300~ or more, that thing would sound like a monster..

thats my only thing.. I love everything else about the car, and cant wait for you to go bigger LOL

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Zeus and Brutus working together hand in hand? I like!. haha. definitely clean bro. I like the exhaust ;) I wanted a Y pipe like that on my lancer. Good job on the build. Now it's time for more subs and more power!!!

Haha my dad laughed when he saw the amp's names. thanks tho, they do pretty damn good for what I paid. Y pipes are sickk do it, and when I get enough money I'll step my game up

well, its not that i hate the exhaust, because it compliments the car nicely, its just, 180 hp, and a 4" exhaust combo dont go hand in hand, now if it was 300~ or more, that thing would sound like a monster..

thats my only thing.. I love everything else about the car, and cant wait for you to go bigger LOL

Actually its like 170hp :( What DC subs are you running, I tried looking through your thread but I only saw about 20 hairtrick vids haha

I'm anxious to go bigger exhaust wise too.

Thinking about one of these: ricer1.0.jpg

haha jk my dream is saz4500 and 2 nightshade 12's or 15's

Scion tC SQ Build

Haha my dad laughed when he saw the amp's names. thanks tho, they do pretty damn good for what I paid. Y pipes are sickk do it, and when I get enough money I'll step my game up

Actually its like 170hp :( What DC subs are you running, I tried looking through your thread but I only saw about 20 hairtrick vids haha

I'm anxious to go bigger exhaust wise too.

Thinking about one of these: ricer1.0.jpg

haha jk my dream is saz4500 and 2 nightshade 12's or 15's

LOL, going to do any engine work to pull that heavy stuff? :P

Team DC Audio

clean lookin ride man, is that like a carbon fiber wrap you used on your box or something you glued on ?

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/