remote quit working - Excalibur 2-way

so, as stated my 2-way remote stopped working. it wont send or receive signals to alarm, which obviously is NOT good!!!!! besides a new a alarm, what are my options

img0621ey.jpg

By uknoitsme at 2011-12-05

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

try and find a new remote and program it to your alarm.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

is it acutally that simple??

should be....try and find your install manual and find out if you can get ahold of another remote. should be instructions on how to program it. I know the procedure for viper, but its probably different for Excalibur...also, check your antenna to make sure it didn't get disconnected.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco