Second Skin Audio

Need Help Deciding On Next System...

Narrowed it down a little bit, but still need soem opinions.  I've got it down to either:

1) 4 15" Memphis Audio PRs (250 watts rms)

2) 4 15" Soundstream PCWs(?) ( 400 watts rms)

3) 1 15" Memphis M3 Mojo (1000rms, but can take over 2k no problem)

I am really thinking about the four 15", just cause I love groundpounders, but I really Want high numbers, so which do ya'll think has the most potential to get loud?

Team That HertzOld Setup:15" RE SX, 10001BD, 1/0 wire146.1 on the TL in the KickCurrent Setup:4 12" Exile Audio XPs2400.1 Exile Audio Amp147.1 on the TL in the Kick at 39Hz143.9 at the Headrest

• 5 weeks later...

Narrowed it down a little bit, but still need soem opinions.  I've got it down to either:

1) 4 15" Memphis Audio PRs (250 watts rms)

2) 4 15" Soundstream PCWs(?) ( 400 watts rms)

3) 1 15" Memphis M3 Mojo (1000rms, but can take over 2k no problem)

I am really thinking about the four 15", just cause I love groundpounders, but I really Want high numbers, so which do ya'll think has the most potential to get loud?

The M3's are hands down the best subz you listed.

if you want a fair comparison, look at the SS T4's, they are much better than the picasso's

Im A huge SS Fan, but out of the ones you listed I would take the M3 Mojo's all day long, against the T4's, thats a tough call, because I have seen some loud install with both subz

if I had to Choose it would be the T4's just because Im a huge Fan of SoundStream

Haha, I had forgot all about this topic. 

Long story short, I ended up blowing my money on surround sound and a new TV haha

So Im just gonna keep what I got for now.

Team That HertzOld Setup:15" RE SX, 10001BD, 1/0 wire146.1 on the TL in the KickCurrent Setup:4 12" Exile Audio XPs2400.1 Exile Audio Amp147.1 on the TL in the Kick at 39Hz143.9 at the Headrest

Archived