XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

So are you bridged at .33 or .66? When I wired my 12k at .35 bridged it did not like it...of course I don't have much rise..... those m2s are moving:-)...so what your opinion on them? Do they get warm? An your beast for slamming them like that brand new.lol can we say quick break in.... great job awesome build

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

you getting those demos in a hurry lol. Whats its tuned to now? Good stuff

people have been waiting to hear it lol

haha with no port (which wil be how it is for burps its to 53 so 11x46x1.5 thick lol

You scared her so much she had to say everything twice :lol:

hahaaha i know right

Jenny 2 times ... Get the paper, the papers.....

lol

Last vid is funny,good stuff

thanks man

So are you bridged at .33 or .66? When I wired my 12k at .35 bridged it did not like it...of course I don't have much rise..... those m2s are moving:-)...so what your opinion on them? Do they get warm? An your beast for slamming them like that brand new.lol can we say quick break in.... great job awesome build

final load of .33 per amp so series then parallel each 1 ohm sub .66 then drops again at the amp to .33. i probably have days of rise right now lol big ass box and a lot of motor force though onto your opinion of them they stay cool as HELL, like i pound the fuck out of them stick my hand in there to feel them and they are COLD like i know its 40-50 out there but god damn they cool well. if you are in the market for some new subs for your tahoe get them lol

bottom line i could not be happier with the m2s all around ive been playing with a lvl 2 10 m2 on an alpine 1000 watt smashing it and its the same story stays cool shits on the old level 2s and sounds awesome to boot.

I dont think a break in period is necessary lol though they are still stiff ive been playing low ass songs on my 53 hz port and just making them move to try to lower their fs lol maybe another week of playing

thanks man!!

Who needs break in?

fuck it lol they been doing a bit of excursion lol

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

So those are M2's then? I'm sure I could go back and read it again, but I have to admit, I'm lazy today! Sorry! :peepwall: What would you put on 2 M2 15's or 4 - 12's even? I'm thinking I"m going DC for the truck! Between you and CJ, I'm convinced!

you damn right they are m2s lol this thing would have been done a while ago if i had the subs staring at my lol i got them the day before i think it played lol

are you talking power wise or just preference on subs?

you gonna drive here n get them?

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

3 D1s per amp would put him at .67 bridged.

So those are M2's then? I'm sure I could go back and read it again, but I have to admit, I'm lazy today! Sorry! :peepwall: What would you put on 2 M2 15's or 4 - 12's even? I'm thinking I"m going DC for the truck! Between you and CJ, I'm convinced!

I love my m2s. My only problem with them is that I dont have enough power for them. I have to tune my amp with a -10db tone with the dd1 to get the output that I am looking for and this introduces too much clipping into the system on most music that is not decaf and I get some coil stinky after about 1 full song.

I would ideally like to have 3500w of 0db tuned, clean power.

Needless to say, the m2s are freakin beasts!

Those subs shouldn't get hot with that much port area you have tons of cooling right now, my guess is 3x rise so if you are at .33 per amp you are close to 1 ohm final or just a lil above that but nothing crazy. Nice job and I am in for some future numbers.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db