Second Skin Audio

Hatch back box position

louder seems to be subs up port back, but rattles like a mother fucker...

clearer is subs up port up..

vehicle dependent though

like a crx might like subs up port to the driver side..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

common chamber is the most common.. it all depends on what subs and how many you use..

and yes you can add bracing to a box after its built.. but its best to just be smart and do it from the start..

brace from sub baffle to the bottom of box.. brace the sides and front to back.. eleminate all flexing

what kind of equipment are you even using?

1 8 wont really need bracing, where as 4 18s, would..

you an get away with out bracing even some of the lower end 15s

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Depends entirely on the car, for example, my swift is louder with everything facing up and my buddy´s VW fox it´s louder with subs back/port side :drink40:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/