So those of you who don't know yet the Lakers now have Chris Paul from the hornets. Bad thing is no more gasol or odom :/ but now all we need to get is Howard :)

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

according to nba.com its not official yet.

great move put all your frontcourt hope on an injury plagued bynum and lose a guy who gets you 20 and 10 and a nother that gets you 15 8 and 8 every game out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm not a laker fan, but this was not a good deal imo. Dump bynum, but have to keep odom or gasol.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I know that's dumb. Other owners are scared so they pushed stern to not let the trade happen today so it can still be done. And I'm guessing that they are also planning on getting Howard or they wouldn't have let those 2 go. Mitch is smarter than that

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

I know that's dumb. Other owners are scared so they pushed stern to not let the trade happen today so it can still be done. And I'm guessing that they are also planning on getting Howard or they wouldn't have let those 2 go. Mitch is smarter than that

I know you are a fan and I know you are blinded by that but who's left to trade for howard? Luke Walton isnt making that deal and no one is dumb enough to take bynum off their hands. As much as I love Chris Paul its just not a good deal for the lakers. And again. This is not a done deal.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I know you are a fan and I know you are blinded by that but who's left to trade for howard? Luke Walton isnt making that deal and no one is dumb enough to take bynum off their hands. As much as I love Chris Paul its just not a good deal for the lakers. And again. This is not a done deal.

I still don't understand how it was cancelled..

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

I still don't understand how it was cancelled..

trades are proposed. it still has to be approved by the league and owners. The hornets are really owned by the nba. It looks funny as shit when the nba owned team is trying to send their star player to a marquee team. The other owners threw the flag on it. It might still go throuh you never know but it doesnt look like it at this point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High