Jensen 9311ts

The clasic is considered gen 6. I have the same problem with my 9512. I have to use AV cables. I have a friend that says a touch works on his to play video. You may want to give that a try.

thats wierd. i tried it with a touch, a nano, and a class AND with a/v and it didnt work lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

The clasic is considered gen 6. I have the same problem with my 9512. I have to use AV cables. I have a friend that says a touch works on his to play video. You may want to give that a try.

thats wierd. i tried it with a touch, a nano, and a class AND with a/v and it didnt work lol

my friend has a 9412. what do you have? With my 9512 I use the A/V cables and have to control everything on the ipod. the headunit controls only work for music.

my friend has a 9412. what do you have? With my 9512 I use the A/V cables and have to control everything on the ipod. the headunit controls only work for music.

owned the 9311 and the 9312. dont have either anymore though lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc