Mechman Alternators

Something wrong with my Mechman?

Yeah call Eric he'll take care of you. I had a bad rectifier on my first unit, and they took care of the problem asap.

Biggest problem for me is sending it to the US and getting it back, that would cost me a lot of money wich sucks since i already spent A LOT on this thing :S

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have great luck with my dc power 270.. dont drop below 14v with my 0.5ohm single 3k full tilt..and didnt drop below 13.5v with 2 3ks didnt full tilt it that tho. 2 batts in the back.

:)

only thing i regret ! is not waiting to get it painted .. lol

Yeah call Eric he'll take care of you. I had a bad rectifier on my first unit, and they took care of the problem asap.

Biggest problem for me is sending it to the US and getting it back, that would cost me a lot of money wich sucks since i already spent A LOT on this thing :S

I don't wanna bet on it, but I would like to think you and Mechman can work something out with shipping back to the U.S.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I'm not gonna gang up on Mechman as my issues are really at idle, on my low power at 1k rpm and up I'm getting 14.6-14.9v ... Soon as I get to 700 on dash it drops to 13.6-12.7-12.3-12.2 .... Apparently my car sucks???

hmmm sound like my 200 amp universal mechman i had to send back and PAY to have fixed...

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

We´ll see, first off, i´m gonna record a video tomorrow using a single DD m2a wired at 0.5 ohms with a rise to 1.4 ohms @ 42 hz , 4 runs of 0 gauge and a big ass HC2400 on front, and yes, that battery it´s on perfect shape...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I'm not gonna gang up on Mechman as my issues are really at idle, on my low power at 1k rpm and up I'm getting 14.6-14.9v ... Soon as I get to 700 on dash it drops to 13.6-12.7-12.3-12.2 .... Apparently my car sucks???

hmmm sound like my 200 amp universal mechman i had to send back and PAY to have fixed...

I just got mine not even 2 weeks ago...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

We´ll see, first off, i´m gonna record a video tomorrow using a single DD m2a wired at 0.5 ohms with a rise to 1.4 ohms @ 42 hz , 4 runs of 0 gauge and a big ass HC2400 on front, and yes, that battery it´s on perfect shape...

and while you are doing that test, dont forget to raise the RPM to see if it fixes the problem, a 2 second check to see if the RPM is the issue can solve alot....

or you can shell out the cash to send it back, with out even testing the RPM, just to find out you need to have it at 4k

i would just try raising the RPM first, before doing anything else...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

and while you are doing that test, dont forget to raise the RPM to see if it fixes the problem, a 2 second check to see if the RPM is the issue can solve alot....

or you can shell out the cash to send it back, with out even testing the RPM, just to find out you need to have it at 4k

i would just try raising the RPM first, before doing anything else...

Yeah sure, once again, i was accelerating to 3K and dropping to 2K when i burped the car, gonna try 3 or 4 different RPM´s then and post the video, let´s just hope that you are right and i just need to give it a 4-5K acceleration wich i don´t mind :peepwall:

When the rpms drop that still lowers the output... Gotta bring it back up during the burp

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Were you the original owner?

If not you are not covered under warranty.

When I had an issue with mine they fixed it within 1 business day and was all covered under warranty

you win some, you lose some