fecupe2001

Something wrong with my Mechman?

80 posts in this topic

Yeah call Eric he'll take care of you. I had a bad rectifier on my first unit, and they took care of the problem asap.

Biggest problem for me is sending it to the US and getting it back, that would cost me a lot of money wich sucks since i already spent A LOT on this thing :S

i have great luck with my dc power 270.. dont drop below 14v with my 0.5ohm single 3k full tilt..and didnt drop below 13.5v with 2 3ks didnt full tilt it that tho. 2 batts in the back.

:)

only thing i regret ! is not waiting to get it painted .. lol

Yeah call Eric he'll take care of you. I had a bad rectifier on my first unit, and they took care of the problem asap.

Biggest problem for me is sending it to the US and getting it back, that would cost me a lot of money wich sucks since i already spent A LOT on this thing :S

I don't wanna bet on it, but I would like to think you and Mechman can work something out with shipping back to the U.S.

I'm not gonna gang up on Mechman as my issues are really at idle, on my low power at 1k rpm and up I'm getting 14.6-14.9v ... Soon as I get to 700 on dash it drops to 13.6-12.7-12.3-12.2 .... Apparently my car sucks???

hmmm sound like my 200 amp universal mechman i had to send back and PAY to have fixed...

We´ll see, first off, i´m gonna record a video tomorrow using a single DD m2a wired at 0.5 ohms with a rise to 1.4 ohms @ 42 hz , 4 runs of 0 gauge and a big ass HC2400 on front, and yes, that battery it´s on perfect shape...

I'm not gonna gang up on Mechman as my issues are really at idle, on my low power at 1k rpm and up I'm getting 14.6-14.9v ... Soon as I get to 700 on dash it drops to 13.6-12.7-12.3-12.2 .... Apparently my car sucks???

hmmm sound like my 200 amp universal mechman i had to send back and PAY to have fixed...

I just got mine not even 2 weeks ago...

We´ll see, first off, i´m gonna record a video tomorrow using a single DD m2a wired at 0.5 ohms with a rise to 1.4 ohms @ 42 hz , 4 runs of 0 gauge and a big ass HC2400 on front, and yes, that battery it´s on perfect shape...

and while you are doing that test, dont forget to raise the RPM to see if it fixes the problem, a 2 second check to see if the RPM is the issue can solve alot....

or you can shell out the cash to send it back, with out even testing the RPM, just to find out you need to have it at 4k

i would just try raising the RPM first, before doing anything else...

and while you are doing that test, dont forget to raise the RPM to see if it fixes the problem, a 2 second check to see if the RPM is the issue can solve alot....

or you can shell out the cash to send it back, with out even testing the RPM, just to find out you need to have it at 4k

i would just try raising the RPM first, before doing anything else...

Yeah sure, once again, i was accelerating to 3K and dropping to 2K when i burped the car, gonna try 3 or 4 different RPM´s then and post the video, let´s just hope that you are right and i just need to give it a 4-5K acceleration wich i don´t mind :peepwall:

Were you the original owner?

If not you are not covered under warranty.

When I had an issue with mine they fixed it within 1 business day and was all covered under warranty