good audio battery with lots of cold cranking amps

Its not really a small car though

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Its a small car compared to how much cca say a diesel truck would need and the 5100 has 725 cca which is plenty for ur grand am and it's recommended for systems with up to 2000 watts so that should work well

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Is that 5100 the blue one or the red one?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Well I'm blooming at the 5100 but it only has about 60 amp hours?? Could that still be good cause I'm thinking of going for a crescendo 3500

Well I try to stay away from anything made by Johnson Controls (Autozone, Advance Auto, O'Reilly Auto, Walmart, Interstate, and Optima).

I am a big fan of Deka batteries and Odyssey.

Standard Deka batteries can be found at the following place.

You can find the AGM Deka Intimidator batteries rebadged at the following places.

As for Odyssey batteries you can buy them a Sears.

I am highly stressing to get a AGM battery because of the durability and power the have.

AGM means Absorbed Glass Mat which helps the batteries take more abuse.

Also the batteries are completely sealed so you wont have to worry about acid or corrosion.

Lastly the are just very beastly batteries.

You will never regret any of the batteries I listed.

Any of the AGM style batteries will hold up to your needs with cold starts.

Batteries keep going up in price like every month or so the are jumping up like $10 here and there.

I guess with all the Lead they use in batteries it just keeps increasing the prices.

Overall any of them are fine choices to go with. Be ready to spend anywhere from $100-$220 for a battery.

I stated all the batteries above because they are easy to warranty out if something were to happen. You can just go to a parts store or Sears to warranty the battery if something were to happen.

Anyone have experience with the O'Reillys AGM? I'm only running 1000 watts on stock factory 07 battery and 145amp alt and I am having dimming issues. How much would a battery like that handle if I decided to upgrade my amps?

The die hard golds are amazing. My dad has had one since 97-98 and he just replaced it after all theses years with a stereo installed. The first setup in that van was eclipse hu McIntosh 4 channel I don't remember to much about the speakers he had. The subs were 2 punch 15's and a Rockford Fosgate amp for the punch's. Then when the newer power series came out he went with the t10001bd 2 t1 15's diamond audio hex series components and a diamond audio d7 4channel. He slammed 24/7 in that van and the battery was just replaced. It took 14 years of abuse. soooo I thought I would post that for the OP

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.