I started to do it.. Got to like a 16. Realized girls don't like it.. And I'll never get a good job with them here in Utah lol

hahaha you mean the girls you like don't like it my wife loves mine i think she wants me to go bigger. and im gonna get a great job even though i have mine im gonna be a mechanic it just depends what you want to do for a living as a mechanic you can damn near look however you want. and i don't just mean at some shop i mean at a chevy dealership.

edit: and my boss said as a mechainic in 4-5 years 72,000 a year would be about what i make

Dude.. I live in Utah.

what does that have to do with it? are you saying all girls there and all places of hire frown upon that? bc that would truely suck

Well yes, alot of places. The main reason because my mom hated them

well i can understand that not really the mom part never been close to my mom or my devil step mom

I was at 00 but letting then close or trying.

Snakebites are closed and all lip tattoos are faded which is what I want.

Here's a pic of a close friend.

Forgot Wat size.

305247_253660228017688_100001211377181_783222_549512621_n.jpg

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Holy hell those are big to me at least. Also about the cheesing up, I had read to use the steal tapers while the initial stretching because they don't hold bacteria like acrylic or silicone does but once its healed they are okay.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I got it pierced 2 gauge and stretched it to a 0 gauge

Fucking OUCH. that's not getting it pierced, that's straight up hole punching your ear lobe.

I don't know, it honestly did not hurt. It got a little annoying at the stretching, but I know what I wanted. I was pretty impatient, lol.

81664495.jpg

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 1 month later...

i started about a year ago and have worked my way up to just over 3/4", i started with a standard piercing and have downsized ALOT and gone back up. i never skipped sizes and i never forced anything, every night i use JOJOBA oil and let my ears rest to avoid necrosis, i also wash them thoroughly 2-5 times a day and i NEVER use acrylic plugs, always stainless steel or wood/bone plugs

468x60drc.jpg

Started with the 8g hole punch or "cut" method and have worked mine up to 1" and I'm about to go bigger, as for the job I work at a power plant and have a very stable, well paying job :) and my fiancé loves mine ;) so does my 2yr old son haha

But anyways I used tapers and bactine for a semi lube and it has a chemical in it that mimics a numbing agent and also anti inflamitory works wonders for me...

But this is the third go around stretching bc iv blown out the inner lobe of mine from stretching to fast and 1 time I got an Infection from using silicones

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I started with walmart, haha, yes with the gun. I worked my way up to 00 but took them out when I was around 15, now I'm 20 and I can still fit atleast an 8 if I tried.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I have had mine out for a few years now, but I pierced them with an 8 gauge hollow needle, and stretched to 5/8. They have closed up pretty small, probably back to an 8, but they won't close.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

• 2 months later...

Got them pierced at claire's (don't hate lmfao) with a 18g. Now at a 00 softwares now, with 12g rings threw them. Planning on going to 9/16. Stretched the smaller sizes (14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4,) with tapers, and followed them threw with tunnels. And the bigger sizes with homemade half sizes.

photo.jpg

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Archived