I had 4 gauges few yrs ago an last year wanted to do it again so i repierced my ears then later that week tapered straight to a 0 gauge but work bitched so had to remove them.. Yes i kno not smart to stretch them thatfast but i didnt have any blow outs or nothing

2008 Yukon 2-18"s EVILS

TEAM SSA

TEAM AUDIOTEX

• 1 month later...

I don't have my lobes stretched (don't even have my lobes pierced) but i do have my lip stretched to 00 (originally pierced at 14 went with tapers til 2G and taped down to 00G) and I have my conchs at 00 (dermal punched)

Current Ride

'95 Cutlass Ciera

Pioneer DEH-P8300UB HU

Alpine SPR-69C Rears

Boston S35 dash speakers

Crescendo Audio CCX65's glassed in the doors

Sundown audio SAX-100.4

Kicker ZX1500.1

Fusion PP-SW150 15" sub (switching to something better when I get some cash)

Rockford Fosgate RCF2D

optima yellow top D75

stinger 1/0 gauge wiring

started at 18g about 3 years ago, just recently got them scalpeled to an inch up until about 7/8'ths of an inch i used tapers but i decided to have them all cut out to get to a larger size

468x60drc.jpg

Started at 10 gauge flare but it was really 8 and went to a 6 then 2 and next night 0 and that was a dumb drunk Decision

But go on amazon they have cheap gauging kits

i stretched for about 2 or 2-1/2 years.

started at regular piercing size.

had those for a few years, then went to 8's

(at this point i was very uninformed and thought i knew my body well enough.

about every 2-4 weeks would size up until 00.

then waited at least 4 weeks between.

blew out my right ear at 7/16th

but, being uninformed, i kept going not thinking much of it.

eventually got to 3/4ths and stopped.

my right ear rejected the surgical stainless steel tunnels, and i had to get reconstructive surgery and now they've been sewn up for about 9 months.

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

Started mine with a thumb tack as a bet right out of the Coast Guard in 2008.

Just started going up in size after that..... forcing plugs in . When I got up to a 4ga, the sizes were a larger jump so I had to go to tapers.

Just a little Vasaline on the taper, a deep breath and a good shove. Sometimes they tore, other times they didn't. I'm up to a 9/16 and I haven't taken them out long enough to know how they will close.

I'm able to find flesh colored plugs so I wear them to work in the office and no one can really tell.

But as far as material, its all personal preference IMO. i line the silicone tunnels cause you don't feel them. Otherwise I wear acrylic plugs. I'm not a fan of stainless or natural materials (bone or bamboo/wood).

07 Ram quad cab - Pulled the rear seatsDC audio XL 18 m1, PSI reconed dual 1 ohm, triple leads, 4 layer stiff spider

wired up to a 2 ohm load

4th order bandpass

2.5:1 ratio tuned @ 45hz

AP3000.1DBig 3 done in 1/0Odyssey PC1700 up frontOdyssey PC1500 rearAlt in the near future..." In the end, the "what if's" of what could have happened are what hurt the most..."

• 1 month later...

Started mine with a thumb tack as a bet right out of the Coast Guard in 2008.

Just started going up in size after that..... forcing plugs in . When I got up to a 4ga, the sizes were a larger jump so I had to go to tapers.

Just a little Vasaline on the taper, a deep breath and a good shove. Sometimes they tore, other times they didn't. I'm up to a 9/16 and I haven't taken them out long enough to know how they will close.

I'm able to find flesh colored plugs so I wear them to work in the office and no one can really tell.

But as far as material, its all personal preference IMO. i line the silicone tunnels cause you don't feel them. Otherwise I wear acrylic plugs. I'm not a fan of stainless or natural materials (bone or bamboo/wood).

Damn I pushed in the 0 ended up with a tear...but I'm now at 5/8 I started at a 14g I've had my gauges for 2years now don't plan on going any further. I've been using vitamin e but trying out a new product called holy butter anyone try that stuff out b4?

• 4 months later...

Never tried it. I'm not wanting to close mine up. As a matter of fact, I hate that I have to wear a suite, long sleeve shirt to cover the tatt's, and tie to work. I wish I could get paid doing what I love, but that didnt work out so well last time....lol.

If I could make the same amount I do sitting behind a desk as I would turning wrenches, I'd g back to it in a heart beat. I'd love to wear short sleeves in the summer and wear my plugs every day. Instead I live behind a flase front. Kinda bullshit really...

07 Ram quad cab - Pulled the rear seatsDC audio XL 18 m1, PSI reconed dual 1 ohm, triple leads, 4 layer stiff spider

wired up to a 2 ohm load

4th order bandpass

2.5:1 ratio tuned @ 45hz

AP3000.1DBig 3 done in 1/0Odyssey PC1700 up frontOdyssey PC1500 rearAlt in the near future..." In the end, the "what if's" of what could have happened are what hurt the most..."

Started with 12g and now I'm at 1" and have been here for about 4 years.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Had my ears pierced for years at a 14g, Bought a bunch of tapers and in the past 2 months Ive gone up to a 4ga, 'bout to do my 2ga tapers tonight....yay.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived