• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started stretching my ears about 7 years ago. (freshman year in high school)

Started at 12, and when I took my plugs out 3 months ago, I was at 5/8's of an inch.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Anyone on this forum gauge their ears?

If so,

1)what size are you at?

2)What size did you start with?

3)What was your stretching method?

4)????

5)Profit

Discuss. :)

Currently at 5/8"

Started at 18 or 20 gauge.

I just kept adding more studs into the holes, then a plug, then studs with the plugs til it gradually stretched.... That's all.

They still close up to a small hole if I take them out for 6 months or so.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm thinking of doing it since i have to hold of on tattoos and the only stretching kits i find start at 14g which seems pretty big to start with. should i just shove it in there? I have normal studs which are either 20 or 18g. lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Take it slow. If you shove it in there, you'll probably tear your lobe and it's gonna bleed like a mofo. And if you tear it and eventually want to take them out, they probably won't heal up and close properly. If you can find a kit with a taper, start with that. And vaseline.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Take it slow. If you shove it in there, you'll probably tear your lobe and it's gonna bleed like a mofo. And if you tear it and eventually want to take them out, they probably won't heal up and close properly. If you can find a kit with a taper, start with that. And vaseline.

Thats what I would plan on doing. I wouldnt literally shove it in :lol: I like to research things before i get involved so I know what I'm doing.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I started at a 12.....took them up to a 00 with tapers, then to a 1/2" with weights. I haven't worn plugs for at least 4 years and I can still get a bic pen through them so I dont think they are gonna shrink any more.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived