I got it pierced 2 gauge and stretched it to a 0 gauge

Fucking OUCH. that's not getting it pierced, that's straight up hole punching your ear lobe.

Op, if you want things to go smooth, start at a 16-14, then use tapers everytime you upsize. I would usually upsize every two weeks, seems to give it enough time to heal.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1)what size are you at? None now let the hole close up.

2)What size did you start with? 12

3)What was your stretching method? Just put the next size in after awhile and wanted to stretch

4) was at 4g before I stopped, Havent had my ears stretched in a few years, can still see the holes but their basicly closed.

5)Profit

Brother has his ears stretched to 1/2inch. Everytime he went bigger he would use the taper after however long he waited, usually wasnt even a month

I started from regular earrings and had mine cut to a 00 gauge. I then stretched to my current size of 1 inch. Might sound odd but the cheapest method is to just wrap electrical tape around the plug to slowly increase to the next size. That's what I did each time I stretched.

TDH FTW !!!

I had 00 but took them out a while back.... I started with a regular ear pierceing from walmart lol.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

allegedly what is a way to do it is to get special plugs and tapers and as soon as you put the taper in and get it stretch, you screw the plug onto the end of the taper and push it it but i haven't seen many of those in my innanet searches. just seems to be a lot of taper/tunnel combos

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

allegedly what is a way to do it is to get special plugs and tapers and as soon as you put the taper in and get it stretch, you screw the plug onto the end of the taper and push it it but i haven't seen many of those in my innanet searches. just seems to be a lot of taper/tunnel combos

read my post, no need to waste money on tapers

TDH FTW !!!

i originally got mine pierced at 14 awg. which mean the harpon used was 13awg. then i let those heal up about 2-3months. then i started gauging. i was using heavier metal "tapers" so it stretched them out with gravity as well as the size up. i was doing 14-6 every 2 weeks. make sure you clean em real good but i only ever removed them at the first one week mark soaked em in hydrogen poroxide while i took a shower. then shoved em back in after. then when i wanted to go up to 4 i waited a little longer maybe 2-3 weeks its a bigger jump some people can do it no problem, but i waited just to make sure. and then i jumped to 2awg about 3 weeks ago after about 3-4 weeks with the 4s in but i did that more for work reasons(didnt need to be wearing 2.5 in long black 2awg tapers in front of customers <_< ) anyways i dont plan on stopping anytime soon. make sure you keep them clean, ive known of people getting them infected, not fun.

yeah I read about that method online but i am seeing some dame good deals on kits that include 14-0g tapers and tunnels for like 20-30 dollars. doesnt sound like a bad deal.

about half of what i spent, purchasing individually and i haven't even got my 0awg tapers yet.

yeah I read about that method online but i am seeing some dame good deals on kits that include 14-0g tapers and tunnels for like 20-30 dollars. doesnt sound like a bad deal.

about half of what i spent, purchasing individually and i haven't even got my 0awg tapers yet.

damn. I think i'm gonna gauge up a little bit and get the "fake plugs" just to see what they would look like on me and still have the option to let them close up as much as possible.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived